Are you a very recent addict to Robert Ludlum’s books and looking for what to read next? Never fear, we are here to help you with a complete list of Robert Ludlum books in order!
Robert Ludlum was the author of twenty-seven novels, each one a New York Times bestseller.
There are more than 225 million of his books in print, and they have been translated into thirty-two languages.
He is the author of The Scarlatti Inheritance, The Chancellor Manuscript, and the Jason Bourne series–The Bourne Identity, The Bourne Supremacy, and The Bourne Ultimatum–among others.
Mr. Ludlum passed away in March, 2001.
We looked at all of the books authored by Robert Ludlum and bring a list of Robert Ludlum’s books in order for you to minimize your hassle at the time of choosing the best reading order.
Hope this article about Robert Ludlum books in order will help you when choosing the reading order for his books and make your book selection process easier and faster.
Robert Ludlum Books In Order
You have four options when choosing the reading order for Robert Ludlum’s books:
- Bourne Trilogy Books
- Covert-One Books
- Paul Janson Books
- Standalone Novels
Robert Ludlum’s Bourne Trilogy Books In Order
We propose the following publication order when reading Robert Ludlum’s Bourne Trilogy books:
- The Bourne Identity (1980)
- The Bourne Supremacy (1986)
- The Bourne Ultimatum (1990)
Robert Ludlum’s Covert-One Books In Order
We propose the following publication order when reading Robert Ludlum’s Covert-One books:
- The Hades Factor (2000)
- The Cassandra Compact (2001)
- The Paris Option (2002)
- The Altman Code (2003)
- The Lazarus Vendetta (2004)
- The Moscow Vector (2005)
- The Arctic Event (2007)
- The Ares Decision (2011)
- The Janus Reprisal (2012)
- The Utopia Experiment (2013)
- The Geneva Strategy (2015)
- The Patriot Attack (2015)
Robert Ludlum’s Paul Janson Books In Order
We propose the following publication order when reading Robert Ludlum’s Paul Janson books:
- The Janson Directive (2002)
- The Janson Command (2012)
- The Janson Option (2014)
- The Janson Equation (2015)
Robert Ludlum’s Standalone Novels In Order
We propose the following publication order when reading Robert Ludlum’s Standalone Novels:
- The Scarlatti Inheritance (1971)
- The Osterman Weekend (1972)
- The Matlock Paper (1973)
- Trevayne (1973)
- The Cry of the Halidon (1974)
- The Rhinemann Exchange (1974)
- The Road to Gandolfo (1975)
- The Gemini Contenders (1976)
- The Chancellor Manuscript (1977)
- The Holcroft Covenant (1978)
- The Matarese Circle (1979)
- The Parsifal Mosaic (1982)
- The Aquitaine Progression (1984)
- The Icarus Agenda (1988)
- The Road to Omaha (1992)
- The Scorpio Illusion (1993)
- The Apocalypse Watch (1995)
- The Matarese Countdown (1997)
- The Prometheus Deception (2000)
- The Sigma Protocol (2001)
- The Tristan Betrayal (2003)
- The Ambler Warning (2005)
- The Bancroft Strategy (2006)
Your Thoughts About Robert Ludlum Books In Order
Are you a huge fan of Robert Ludlum’s books like us?
Do you disagree with this list about Robert Ludlum books in order?
Have you just begun reading the books?
What’s your plan for the reading order?
Do we miss any books to add to our list?
Don’t forget to share your thoughts in the comments section below.
- Joseph Finder Books In Order
- Brian Freeman Books In Order
- Gillian Flynn Books In Order
- Sharon Bolton Books In Order