Are you a very recent addict to Patrick Robinson’s books and looking for what to read next? Don’t worry, we are here to help you with a complete list of Patrick Robinson books in order!
Patrick Robinson is a British novelist and newspaper columnist. He is the co-author of the New York Times bestseller, “A Colossal Failure of Common Sense – the inside story of the collapse of Lehman Brothers.”
Before that, he co-authored Lone Survivor for Navy SEAL Marcus Luttrell which was #1 on the New York Times non-fiction bestseller list for eight months.
Patrick is also the author of eleven international bestselling suspense thrillers, including To the Death, Nimitz Class, Hunter Killer, and Diamondhead, the first book in his brand new series.
He lives in Ireland and spends his summers in Cape Cod, Massachusetts.
We looked at all of the books authored by Patrick Robinson and bring a list of Patrick Robinson’s books in order for you to minimize your hassle at the time of choosing the best reading order.
Hope this article about Patrick Robinson books in order will help you when choosing the reading order for his books and make your book selection process easier and faster.
Patrick Robinson Books In Order
You have four options when choosing the reading order for Patrick Robinson’s books:
- Admiral Arnold Morgan Books
- Mack Bedford Books
- Standalone Novels
- Non-Fiction Books
Patrick Robinson’s Admiral Arnold Morgan Books In Order
We propose the following publication order when reading Patrick Robinson’s Admiral Arnold Morgan books:
- Nimitz Class (1997)
- Kilo Class (1998)
- H.M.S. Unseen (1999)
- U.S.S. Seawolf/Seawolf (2000)
- The Shark Mutiny (2001)
- Barracuda 945 (2003)
- Scimitar SL-2 (2004)
- Hunter Killer (2005)
- Ghost Force (2006)
- To The Death (2008)
Patrick Robinson’s Mack Bedford Books In Order
We propose the following publication order when reading Patrick Robinson’s Mack Bedford books:
- Diamondhead (2009)
- Intercept (2010)
- The Delta Solution (2011)
- Power Play (2012)
Patrick Robinson’s Standalone Novels In Order
We propose the following publication order when reading Patrick Robinson’s Standalone Novels:
- Slider (2002)
Patrick Robinson’s Non-Fiction Books In Order
We propose the following publication order when reading Patrick Robinson’s Non-Fiction books:
- Born to Win (With: John Bertrand) (1985)
- True Blue (With: Daniel Topolski) (1989)
- One Hundred Days: The Memoirs of the Falklands Battle Group Commander (With: Sandy Woodward) (1992)
- Lone Survivor (With: Marcus Luttrell) (2007)
- A Colossal Failure of Common Sense: The Inside Story of the Collapse of Lehman Brothers (With: Lawrence G. McDonald) (2009)
- Topgun on Wall Street: Why the United States Military Should Run Corporate America (With: Jeffery Lay) (2012)
- Honor and Betrayal (2013)
- The Lion of Sabray (2015)
Your Thoughts About Patrick Robinson Books In Order
Are you a huge fan of Patrick Robinson’s books like us?
Do you disagree with this list about Patrick Robinson books in order?
Have you just begun reading the books?
What’s your plan for the reading order?
Do we miss any books to add to our list?
Don’t forget to share your thoughts in the comments section below.
- Fern Michaels Books In Order
- Dr. Seuss Books In Order
- Christopher Paolini Books In Order
- Elin Hilderbrand Books In Order
- Karen Kingsbury Books In Order