Are you a very recent addict to Gordon Ramsay’s books and looking for what to read next? Don’t worry, we are here to help you with a complete list of Gordon Ramsay books in order!
Gordon Ramsay is a British chef, restaurateur, writer, and television personality. He was born in Johnstone, Scotland, and raised in Stratford-upon-Avon, England. His restaurants have been awarded 16 Michelin stars in total and currently hold a total of seven.
His signature restaurant, Restaurant Gordon Ramsay in Chelsea, London, has held three Michelin stars since 2001. After rising to fame on the British television miniseries Boiling Point in 1998, Ramsay had become one of the best-known and most influential chefs in the UK by 2004.
We looked at all of the books authored by Gordon Ramsay and bring a list of Gordon Ramsay’s books in order for you to minimize your hassle at the time of choosing the best reading order.
Hope this article about Gordon Ramsay books in order will help you when choosing the reading order for his books and make your book selection process easier and faster.
Gordon Ramsay Books In Order
You have two options when choosing the reading order for Gordon Ramsay’s books:
Gordon Ramsay’s Autobiographies In Order
We propose the following publication order when reading Gordon Ramsay’s Autobiographies books:
- Humble Pie (2008)
- Playing With Fire (2008)
- Roasting in Hell’s Kitchen (2009)
Gordon Ramsay’s Cookbooks In Order
We propose the following publication order when reading Gordon Ramsay’s Cookbooks:
- Passion for Flavour (2000)
- Passion for Seafood (2000)
- A Chef for All Seasons (2000)
- Gordon Ramsay’s Just Desserts (2002)
- Gordon Ramsay’s Secrets (2003)
- Kitchen Heaven (2004)
- Kitchen Heaven (2005)
- Makes It Easy (2005)
- Gordon Ramsay’s Family Fare (2010)
- Cooking for Friends (2011)
- Gordon Ramsay’s Great Escape (2012)
- Gordon Ramsay’s Fast Food (2012)
- Gordon Ramsay’s Healthy Appetite (2012)
- Godon Ramsay’s Sunday Lunch (2012)
- Gordon Ramsay’s World Kitchen (2012)
- Christmas with Gordon (2015)
- Gordon Ramsay’s Home Cooking (2018)
Your Thoughts About Gordon Ramsay Books In Order
Are you a huge fan of Gordon Ramsay’s books like us?
Do you disagree with this list about Gordon Ramsay books in order?
Have you just begun reading the books?
What’s your plan for the reading order?
Do we miss any books to add to our list?
Don’t forget to share your thoughts in the comments section below.
- L.J. Smith Books In Order
- David Eddings Books In Order
- Rhys Bowen Books In Order
- Wendy Mass Books In Order
- Paula Hawkins Books In Order