Are you a very recent addict to Erma Bombeck’s books and looking for what to read next? Don’t worry, we are here to help you with a complete list of Erma Bombeck books in order!
Beloved for her wry yet warm look at family life, Erma Bombeck was America’s favorite humorist at the time of her death.
Ten of her 13 books, including Forever, Erma, appeared on the New York Times best-seller list.
She claimed her first fiction writing was the weather forecast in the Dayton Herald. Her favorite food was pasta, and her hobby was dust.
We looked at all of the books authored by Erma Bombeck and bring a list of Erma Bombeck’s books in order for you to minimize your hassle at the time of choosing the best reading order.
Hope this article about Erma Bombeck books in order will help you when choosing the reading order for her books and make your book selection process easier and faster.
Erma Bombeck Books In Order
You have three options when choosing the reading order for Erma Bombeck’s books:
- Short Story Collections
- Non-Fiction Books
Erma Bombeck’s Short Story Collections In Order
We propose the following publication order when reading Erma Bombeck’s Short Story Collections books:
- Forever, Erma (1996)
- The Erma Bombeck Collection (2013)
Erma Bombeck’s Non-Fiction Books In Order
We propose the following publication order when reading Erma Bombeck’s Non-Fiction books:
- Erma Bombeck, Her Funniest Moments From “At Wit’s End” (1977)
- If Life Is a Bowl of Cherries What Am I Doing in the Pits? (1979)
- Aunt Erma’s Cope Book – How to Get From Monday to Friday in 12 Days (1979)
- Just Wait Till You Have Children of Your Own! (1979)
- The Grass Is Always Greener Over The Septic Tank (1981)
- Motherhood The Second Oldest Profession (1983)
- I Lost Everything in the Post-Natal Depression (1984)
- Seven (1985)
- Four of a Kind: A Suburban Field Guide (1985)
- At Wit’s End (1986)
- Laugh along with Bombeck (1986)
- The Ties That Bind and Gag (1990)
- I Want to Grow Hair, I Want to Grow Up, I Want to Go to Boise (1990)
- The Best of Bombeck (1993)
- A Marriage Made in Heaven or Too Tired for an Affair (1993)
- All I Know About Animal Behavior I Learned In Loehmann’s Dressing Room (1996)
- When You Look Like Your Passport Photo, It’s Time to Go Home (1997)
- Eat Less Cottage Cheese and More Ice Cream (2003)
- When God Created Mothers (2005)
Erma Bombeck’s Cookbooks In Order
We propose the following publication order when reading Erma Bombeck’s Cookbooks:
- Mud Pies and Silver Spoons (1985)
Your Thoughts About Erma Bombeck Books In Order
Are you a huge fan of Erma Bombeck’s books like us?
Do you disagree with this list about Erma Bombeck books in order?
Have you just begun reading the books?
What’s your plan for the reading order?
Do we miss any books to add to our list?
Don’t forget to share your thoughts in the comments section below.
- Conn Iggulden Books In Order
- David Gemmell Books In Order
- Shayla Black Books In Order
- Lynsay Sands Books In Order
- Chelsea Cain Books In Order