Are you a very recent addict to David Icke’s books and looking for what to read next? Don’t worry, we are here to help you with a complete list of David Icke books in order!
David Icke is an English author, researcher, and public speaker. He has written over 20 books and spoken in over 25 countries. He is best known as the author of Perceptions Of A Renegade Mind, The Answer, and Tales from the Time Loop books.
We looked at all the books authored by David Icke and bring a list of David Icke’s books in order for you to minimize your hassle at the time of choosing the best reading order.
Hope this article about David Icke books in order will help you when choosing the reading order for his books and make your book selection process easier and faster.
David Icke Books In Order
We propose the following publication order when reading David Icke’s books:
- Robots Rebellion (1994)
- I am me I am free (1996)
- The Biggest Secret (1999)
- Le Plus Grand Secret, tome 1 (2001)
- Le Plus Grand Secret, tome 2 (2001)
- Alice in Wonderland and the World Trade Center Disaster (2002)
- Tales from the Time Loop (2003)
- And the Truth Shall Set You Free (2004)
- Infinite Love is the Only Truth (2005)
- The David Icke Guide to the Global Conspiracy (2007)
- Lifting the Veil (2008)
- Great conspiracy of fear (2009)
- Human Race Get Off Your Knees (2010)
- Remember Who You Are (2012)
- The Perception Deception – Part One (2013)
- The Perception Deception – Part Two (2013)
- Phantom Self (2016)
- Children of the Matrix (2017)
- Everything You Need to Know But Were Never Told (2018)
Your Thoughts About David Icke Books In Order
Are you a huge fan of David Icke’s books like us?
Do you disagree with this list about David Icke books in order?
Have you just begun reading the books?
What’s your plan for the reading order?
Do we miss any books to add to our list?
Don’t forget to share your thoughts in the comments section below.