Are you a very recent addict to Dave Pelzer’s books and looking for what to read next? Don’t worry, we are here to help you with a complete list of Dave Pelzer books in order!
David James Pelzer is an American author of several autobiographical and self-help books. His memoir of childhood abuse, A Child Called It, was listed on The New York Times Bestseller List for several years, and in five years had sold at least 1.9 million copies.
Overcoming a life-threatening childhood, Dave Pelzer is the epitome of a self-made man. For over twenty years, Dave has been a catalyst for dramatic social change by promoting resilience.
In 1993, Dave was honored as one of the Ten Outstanding Young Americans. In 2005, Dave was presented with the National Jefferson Award, which is considered to be the Pulitzer Prize for public service.
We looked at all of the books authored by Dave Pelzer and bring a list of Dave Pelzer’s books in order for you to minimize your hassle at the time of choosing the best reading order.
Hope this article about Dave Pelzer books in order will help you when choosing the reading order for his books and make your book selection process easier and faster.
Dave Pelzer Books In Order
You have two options when choosing the reading order for Dave Pelzer’s books:
- Memoirs Books
- Self-Help Books
Dave Pelzer’s Memoirs Books In Order
We propose the following publication order when reading Dave Pelzer’s Memoirs books:
- A Child Called: One Child’s Courage to Survive (1995)
- The Lost Boy: A Foster Child’s Search for the Love of a Family (1997)
- A Man Named Dave: A Story of Triumph and Forgiveness (1999)
- My Story (2002)
- The Privilege of Youth: A Teenager’s Story (2004)
- Too Close to Me: The Middle-Aged Consequences of Revealing a Child Called It (2014)
Dave Pelzer’s Self-Help Books In Order
We propose the following publication order when reading Dave Pelzer’s Self-Help books:
- Help Yourself: Finding Hope, Courage, And Happiness (2000)
- Dave Pelzer’s Life Lessons: From a Man Who Knows (2000)
- Help Yourself for Teens: Real-Life Advice for Real-Life Challenges (2005)
- Moving Forward: Taking the Lead in Your Life (2008)
Your Thoughts About Dave Pelzer Books In Order
Are you a huge fan of Dave Pelzer’s books like us?
Do you disagree with this list about Dave Pelzer books in order?
Have you just begun reading the books?
What’s your plan for the reading order?
Do we miss any books to add to our list?
Don’t forget to share your thoughts in the comments section below.
- Veronica Roth Books In Order
- Charlotte Bronte Books In Order
- Adriana Trigiani Books In Order
- Thomas Kinkade Books In Order
- Randy Alcorn Books In Order