Are you a very recent addict to Anita Shreve’s books and looking for what to read next? Don’t worry, we are here to help you with a complete list of Anita Shreve books in order!
Anita Shreve was a high school teacher and a freelance magazine journalist before writing fiction full time.
She was the author of over fifteen novels including The Stars Are Fire as well as the international bestseller The Pilot’s Wife, and The Weight of the Water, a finalist for the Orange Prize.
In 1998, Shreve received the PEN/L. L. Winship Award and the New England Book Award for fiction.
Shreve taught writing at Amherst College and lived in Massachusetts.
We looked at all of the books authored by Anita Shreve and bring a list of Anita Shreve’s books in order for you to minimize your hassle at the time of choosing the best reading order.
Hope this article about Anita Shreve books in order will help you when choosing the reading order for her books and make your book selection process easier and faster.
Anita Shreve Books In Order
You have three options when choosing the reading order for Anita Shreve’s books:
- Fortune’s Rocks Quartet Books
- Standalone Novels
- Non-Fiction Books
Anita Shreve’s Fortune’s Rocks Quartet Books In Order
We propose the following publication order when reading Anita Shreve’s Fortune’s Rocks Quartet books:
- The Pilot’s Wife (1998)
- Fortune’s Rocks (1999)
- Sea Glass (2002)
- Body Surfing (2007)
Anita Shreve’s Standalone Novels In Order
We propose the following publication order when reading Anita Shreve’s Standalone Novels:
- Eden Close (1989)
- Strange Fits of Passion (1991)
- Where or When (1993)
- Resistance (1995)
- The Weight of Water (1997)
- The Last Time They Met (2001)
- All He Ever Wanted (2003)
- Light on Snow (2004)
- A Wedding in December (2005)
- Testimony (2008)
- A Change in Altitude (2009)
- Rescue (2010)
- Stella Bain (2013)
- The Stars are Fire (2017)
Anita Shreve’s Non-Fiction Books In Order
We propose the following publication order when reading Anita Shreve’s Non-Fiction books:
- Working Woman: A Guide to Fitness and Health (1986)
- Dr. Balter’s Child Sense (1987)
- Remaking Motherhood: How Working Mothers and Shaping Our Children’s Future (1987)
- Who’s in Control: Dr. Balter’s Guide to Discipline Without Combat (1988)
- Women Together, Women Alone (1989)
Your Thoughts About Anita Shreve Books In Order
Are you a huge fan of Anita Shreve’s books like us?
Do you disagree with this list about Anita Shreve books in order?
Have you just begun reading the books?
What’s your plan for the reading order?
Do we miss any books to add to our list?
Don’t forget to share your thoughts in the comments section below.
- Peter May Books In Order
- Larry McMurtry Books In Order
- Nick Petrie Books In Order
- Kent Haruf Books In Order